- Polarized lenses are made up of a number of functional elements ultra-carefully bonded together to achieve a high-performance optical product: The main element of the sandwich lens construction is the polarizing light filter in the centre. Laminated to both sides of the filter are UV light absorbers, which block 100% of harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC radiation. Optically corrected, shatter-resistant cushion elements are laminated to both sides of the UV absorbers, followed by a unique scratch resistant coating applied to the outer surfaces. All Gill Sailing Sunglasses are engineered to float.
- Polarized lens technology.
- Integral floatation.
- Oleophobic technology applied to the inside face repels fingerprints, sun lotion and skin oils.
- Grade 1 Optic lenses designed to exceed EN safety standards.
- Glare-free vision.
- Clear contrasts.
- Reduced eye fatigue.
- 100% UV 400 protection.
- Filter category 3 lenses allowing 8-18% light transmission and are useful in bright sunlight, driving and general purpose wear.
: A non-numeric value encountered in /nfsmnt/hosting1_2/b/6/b6af44c7-10d2-43fd-b249-d53711155d6a/yachtacademy.sk/web/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-product-functions.php
on line 912